Sunday, March 16, 2008

Welcome, Peep!

Hi Brittany and Clint,
So happy to hear about your new addition. Peep sounds so loveable. Grandpa and I know that's the best you can do at this point. So, he's a couch potato already. Well. Ok. He'll fit in just fine. Grandpa is recovering from his 8-hernia surgery. He thought as long as he was getting tucked in, he'd get all tucked in all around with a big mesh across the whole abdomen. A built in girdle? Whew. I should be so lucky. He said it hurts if he wiggles too much, so he pretty much stays in the chair and watches the ball games. Now he has a great excuse. Just kidding, dear!!!

Matt is in China with his choir so I suppose they are racing around on the Great Wall and Ching Chonging around everywhere. We hope they stay safe and stay right on pitch. What a great adventure. I can't resist posting this photo we recently got from Faerbers. Matt loves to have the missionaries over to his house where everything is very serious and righteous as you can see from Matt's strict composure there.

It snowed today, but the tulips are trying to show forth. The crocus are blooming and Spring is trying to come. Suzanne is so tired of snow, she about ready to fly South. We loved our Hawaii fling with Julie, Jim and Alma. It was the greatest. Sunshine is so healing. We love you all. Our best from Grandpa and Grandma Faerber

1 comment:

Lambsons said...

I didn't know grandpa had surgery! I am glad he is okay, thanks for the update. Happy Easter, everyone!