Monday, August 4, 2008

The Pictures







For all you curious people, here it is. I finally got pictures from Nicole, here are some of them that I liked. Also, following is "the story" as told by my beautiful fiancee.

Then we went to temple square. And we ended up in front of the reflection pool. Josh told me later that ever since he was young, he has wanted to propose by the reflection pool. And he did. First he pulled out a black velvet ring box and said 'If we were a normal couple this is how I would propose to you. ... But we're not. The box is empty.' I opened it, and sure enough - empty ring box. So then he pulled something else out of his pocket and all I could tell was that it was a plastic case. I thought he was going to throw it in the pool and make me go wading for it. But he didn't. He turned it over in his hand and I saw that it was an Apple mouse. I thought that was really cute, but I was still a little bit confused. He got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him. Of course, I said 'yes.' And when I took the mouse from him, I could tell that the ring was inside. So I had to figure out how to open the mouse, and then he slipped the ring on my finger. And the whole time, Nicole was taking lots of pictures.

No comments: