Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Engaged

Hi Family!!! Like Josh before me, I would like to publicly announce to you all that I am engaged!!!!! My boyfriend flew out to see me from Colorado on Christmas day to take me on a date. We went to the Grand America Hotel for a beautiful Christmas buffet, and then he took me to Temple Square. He asked me to marry him in front of the reflection pool in the middle of a crazy insane blizzard!!! It was amazing!

Anyway. The wedding is at the Salt Lake Temple on May 15, 2009. The ceremony is at 9:40 am and all of you who are endowed are invited to come to the ceremony! The rest of you are absolutely invited to the reception! :D If you can in any way make it, we would loooove to have you all there! I obviously don't have any main details yet, but you will all be getting announcements and invitations in the mail when the time gets closer :) I love you and hope you are all doing well! Happy New Year!!! :)

4 comments:

kfaerber said...

Congrats Aubrey!

Kimberly and I are very excited and pleased for you.

The engagement months are wonderful -- filled with anticipation.

We love you!

Love,

David and Kimberly Faerber

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Enjoy this wonderful time of your life!!

Julie Cook

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
katie said...

Man i am so happy you are going to marry that man!! I cannot wait for your wedding!! Congratulation!!!!

Katie :)