skip to main | skip to sidebar

Faerber Family Blog

Welcome to Faerbers and friends. We want to share family events and pictures with each other and you. Please enjoy and come back often.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I lied, I lied, I lied!!

We officially get the house at 5:00pm. So come then! :) But everything else is the same. Hope to see you Saturday. Thanks!

Nicole
Posted by Nicole at 5:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Faerber Family

The Faerber Family
(the famous picture)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • I lied, I lied, I lied!!We officially get the hous...
      • Hey all- The Cook family is moving up to our new ...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  December (4)

Contributors

  • Alma Faerber
  • Jim Cook
  • Josh Cook
  • Justin C.
  • Kathleen
  • Lambsons
  • LeRoy
  • Marissa
  • Matt
  • Nicole
  • The Havens
  • Thompson Family
  • kfaerber