Hi everyone! That video of Vanessa was adorable! It is so fun to be able to see what everyone is up to. Well, as for Clint and I, we are doing great, both of us busy and happy. I am taking three classes at school and am a manager at the Dollar movies in Sandy. I like it, it's kind of a laid back job on most days. Clint is working at the main branch for Utah Central Credit Union as a teller, and taking a graphic arts class through the college. Clint and I are taking a class together (also with our two of our good friends) through community education in....wait for it....Swordfighting and Grappling techniques! It is SO MUCH FUN!! We learned the eight basic sword moves and the three basic footwork steps monday night. At one point, we were swinging these huge poles around and slashing at imaginary opponents shouting out the numbers of the attacks we were using (I can't wait until we start sparring!). It is actually a legitimate martial arts class, and the structured excercises and positions are exhausting, but it is going to be so fun, I can hardly wait for our next class! It is so perfect for Clint and I, who both love dragons and swordfighting and magic things. We will have to take pictures later and post them, I just barely got a new card for my camera, so I CAN take pictures now. Hope everyone is well!
Brittany and Clint Lambson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Brittany, what a darling post!! I really enjoyed reading about what you are up to!
Post a Comment