Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi everyone, I guess it's my turn to post. I hope this works, just trying to figure everything out here :)

Justin had a concert last weekend for his honors orchestra. They played some really fun stuff, and Justin was first chair cello. He has started playing basketball with the ward, and is enjoying that too.

Katie has moved up to level 4 in her gymnastics, and is loving it. She is learning to do back handsprings, and trying not to fall off the beam too often!

Jim is working hard in South Dakota, missing the family and the warm weather. Julie is painting and packing, and trying to stay sane!

Nicole is busy in Washington DC, she has been hired as an interpreter for a community college there. She is excited about her new adventure, and we are so proud of her!!

Brittany and Clint are doing well, both taking classes this semester. Brittany is working as a manager at the movie theater, and is really enjoying that.

Josh has finished his Jr year, and is taking some difficult upper level computer classes this semester. He has met a wonderful girl, and we have high hopes for them for the future :)

I don't know how to post pictures, but maybe next time I will try to figure that out. I think this is a fun way for our family to stay in touch! I want to hear the latest from Francine next!!

No comments: