Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The next star on "Dancing with the stars"

While we visited Dave and Kim on New Years, we were treated with a fantastic show from their superstar Vanessa. I thought I would share it with you all too. It is a bit large (5mb) so wait for it. Also watch to the end and it is a little dark, but Dave even favors us with a special dance too. Don't miss it (if this works). It is the first time I have tried to upload anything but a picture so I hope it works).


By the way..... brrr it's cold. I will share one other picture with you. Up here I found it is best to stay on the fairways. Yes that is an actual photo and those are real buffaloes. Cool huh.... get it.... "cool". Sorry...... enjoy Vanessa.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

David, Shame on you for beating up on those poor innocent buffalo! They look so trusting, too. Mom