Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Oh dear. Sorry Amara and Vanessa Kathleen. You are not our great-grandson. Grandma is still learning. I know that you are my cutie granddaughters. I got a good laugh out of this goof. I hope you will, too. I love this photo so much. I guess I just had to put it into the family blog. Love, Grandma.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Come on family. Don't let Grandma be the only one on this blog and I don't even know how to do it. Where are you, Jim? Are you dreaming of Hawaii? I hope so, because Roy and I can just see those blue waves come crashing in against the black protective reef around Turtle Bay.
How are you doing, Nicole? We miss you and your room misses you, but Spencer is in it now, and Spencer has been under the weather the past couple of days. The three of us (Roy, Spencer and I) went over to help Francine move on Monday. Their new home is BIG. All those stairs will keep them skinny. Dad just got back from his HAIRCUT, Dave! The social event of the week.

Well, the dryer is talking to me. Time to fold the clothes. I hope to get some replies to this exciting post. Love, Grandma

Jim Cook said...

Francine and Krey moved?? Where have I been? Hey, Fran, post all the details!!