Friday, January 18, 2008

Hey all. My dad threatened me that if I didn't post something soon, he was going to. And given the amount of "truth" in my dads previous posts, I figured I'd better post and save myself the embarrassment (just kidding, love you dad). This is Kirby Crosby. She is amazing, wonderful, beautiful, smart, kind, and better than anything I could deserve. And for some strange reason, she thinks I'm something special (and I'm not contradicting her). She is also a Computer Science major at Dixie College (same as me, although she is a better programmer than I am) she also loves music, having been in band (mostly as a percussionist) since about 6th grade. She is also a better pianist than I am, and very strong and active in the faith. We haven't talked too much about a date yet, but we are thinking there is marriage in the future. Possibly before school starts in the fall, or maybe sometime during that semester.
Let me make this clear, I AM NOT ENGAGED. . .yet. I will be soon and as soon as I am I will be sure to let you know, but until then, this is her. Isn't she cute?
Oh, this picture is Christmas this past year. That's why I lookin soooooo good :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Joshua, she is not only cute, she is Beautiful!!! Hang on to her. She's a real catch. We love her already. Grandpa and Grandma Faerber